Books and magazines are a valuable source to learn a language well. They support the learning process by:
- procuring the use of new vocabulary
- showing how stories are structured
- stimulating the acquisition of reading and writing
- using pictures/drawings to stimulate speech
Bilingual Book bring some advantgages as a tool the bilingual education:
- Bilingual books are excellents options when one parent does not speak the other language ore does not want to traslate all the time.
- Bilingual books give always the same version wich is better for a continuerlly learning process.
- Bilingual books wake up the curiosity for the other language.
- Bilingual books can animated bilingual children to read in the minority language.
Tip: A good selection of suitable books for raising bilingual children can be found in our online Shop. The books are categorized in groups of ages and themes. We also have a very good selection of bilingual books.
Further in Language Stimulation: DVD’s, CD’s and Co.
Back to: Language Stimulation